15 September 2009

refresh...

I've been trying some new photos on my new computer and editing in picnik.com. It's a fun site; simple to use. I'm considering spending the $24.95 on the premium membership, but I haven't needed it yet.
It is good to freshen up the shop. Even if it doesn't look better, at least it looks different!
Oh, and speaking of freshening up. Here is a photo of the dumpster I filled with all the crap that was around my house!
Don't worry, I didn't throw away the awesome elliptical machine. That's the free pile in front of the dumpster...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just came across your pottery while searching "yoga" on Etsy. It is my absolute favourite pottery to date. love the hibiscus pattern, love the lotus pattern, love the orange you use, and the red & that faded jadey-green. cool, cool work.