17 October 2008

This blog needs some love!

Oh, my. Has it really been that long? Well, no use beating myself up over my absence. I am like a deadbeat dad, except with a neglected blog instead of neglected children. Hey, I feel better already! And, to top it off, I'm not a crackhead either. Could I be any more awesome?

The idea of trying to catch up on the last 5 months seems so daunting; yet, maybe I can do it in just a few phrases and photos:

Made pots, went to BMAC in Philly, wrote tons of orders. Here are the new designs I took with me to that show:
I am quite smitten with the blended colors of the fish and dahlia bowls. Both are listed in my Etsy shop. I spent a long time looking for the perfect phrase for a wedding bowl that could be kept in stock in my Etsy shop, and settled on "May your days together be good and long upon the earth." My friend John suggested "Live long, and prosper."

Made pots for orders from BMAC for the past three months. Literally, besides going to the Farmer's Market in Middlebury once a week, making pots was all I did. Making pots and trying not to give myself carpel tunnel syndrome.

Baby Kenny (the only doll I still have from childhood, who I named after my dad) went on a sailing trip. At least someone got out of the house!
Baby Kenny went sailing with Vetch, the lavender rabbit thing, and friends John and Becky, off the coast of Maine. I was a good little potter and stayed home to make merch.




2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

cute love the heart :)

Unknown said...

I love the fish ands dahlia bowls. Stunning patterns with beautiful coloring